ESIC Model Hospital Chandigarh Recruitment December 2015 for the post of Paramedical & Nursing Staff
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital, Chandigarh is currently on a lookout for dedicated young professionals with rich domain experience and having brilliant academic record applicants [only Indian National] to join for the position of "Paramedical & Nursing Staff" on regular basis by Direct Recruitment.
Brief Summary of Vacancies & Branches:-
1. Staff Nurse:- Code: 01. [i] Vacancies: 08. [ii] Age: Max. 37 years. [iii] Salary: Rs. 9300-34,800/= + GP Rs. 4600/= pm. [iv] Qualification: Should have Diploma in Nursing & Midwife or equivalent qualification for male Nurse. Should be Registered Nurse with Nursing Council.
2. Pharmacist (Allopathy):- Code: 06. [i] Vacancies: 01. [ii] Age: Max. 32 years. [iii] Salary: Rs. 5200-20,200/= + GP Rs. 2800/= pm. [iv] Qualification: Should have possessed Degree in Pharmacy/ Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and qualified and registered as pharmacist under pharmacy Act 1948.
3. Social Worker:- Code: 41. [i] Vacancies: 01. [ii] Age: Max. 37 years. [iii] Salary: Rs. 5200-20,200/= + GP Rs. 2400/= pm. [iv] Qualification: Should have possessed Degree/ Diploma in Social Worker from a recognized institution.
4. OT Assistant:- Code: 56. [i] Vacancies: 01. [ii] Age: Max. 32 years. [iii] Salary: Rs. 5200-20,200/= + GP Rs. 2000/= pm. [iv] Qualification: Should have passed Senior Secondary/ 10+2 with Science or Equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with one year experience in OT of a recognized Hospital.
5. Occupational Therapist:- Code: 02. [i] Vacancy: 01. [ii] Age: Max. 32 years. [iii] Salary: Rs. 9300-34,800/= + GP Rs. 4200/= pm. [iv] Qualification: Should have passed 10+2/ Sr. Secondary with Science. Should have three years Degree or Diploma Training Course in occupational Therapist from a Central/ State Government/ AICTE recognized Institutions. Should have six months internship in the field.
6. Nursing Orderly:- Code: 18. [i] Vacancies: 15. [ii] Age: Between 18-27 years. [iii] Salary: Rs. 5200-20,200/= + GP Rs. 1800/= pm. [iv] Qualification: Should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board. Should have elementary knowledge of 1st aid. Should have One year experience in handling and dressing wounds in Govt. approved/ registered Nursing Home/ Hospital.
7. Jr. Radiographer:- Code: 16. [i] Vacancies: 04. [ii] Age: Between 18-27 years. [iii] Salary: Rs. 5200-20,200/= + GP Rs. 2000/= pm. [iv] Qualification: Should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board. Should have two years Diploma in Radiography from a Central/ State Government/ AICTE recognized Institution. [v] Desirable: One year experience in Radiography Department of a recognized/ registered Hospital.
8. ECG Technician:- Code: 40. [i] Vacancies: 01. [ii] Age: Max. 32 years. [iii] Salary: Rs. 5200-20,200/= + GP Rs. 2400/= pm. [iv] Qualification: Should have possessed Science Graduate preferably with one year experience of handling ECG Machine in a recognized Hospital. Or Sr. Secondary/ 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with three years’ experience of handling ECG Machine in a recognized institutions.
9. Dresser:- Code: 19. [i] Vacancies: 02. [ii] Age: Between 18-27 years. [iii] Salary: Rs. 5200-20,200/= + GP Rs. 1800/= pm. [iv] Qualification: Should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board. Should have Two years’ experience in application of Plasters in an Orthopedic Unit of a registered/ Recognized Hospital.
Application Fees [Non-refundable & Non-transferrable]:- All candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 300/=. Belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESIC Employees, Female candidates & Ex-Servicemen are excused from fee payment. The payment will be made through by generation of Challan through online application.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be done on the basis of educational qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the Written Test and Personal Interview. Screening will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence, it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. The final decision of selection will be at the discretion of the management.
Centre of Examination:- The candidates are advised to carefully choose the Centre of Examination while filling the Online Application. No request for Change of Centre of Examination shall be entertained by ESI Corporation. However ESIC reserves the right to change the examination center, in the event of inadequate number of candidates at a particular center.
Travelling Allowance:- The candidates shall have to appear for written test/ interview at their own cost. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Interview & Written Test.
How to Apply:- Suitable and eligible candidates, who are ready to take up the challenge and satisfying themselves with the eligibility criteria, are required to apply online through ESIC Website: www.esic.nic.in
Candidates are advised to visit ESIC website: www.esic.nic.in e.g. enter ESIC Home Page (www.esic.nic.in) >>>Recruitment>>All Consolidated>Apply online for Recruitment for PARAMEDICAL & NURSING POSTS in ESIC – 2015.
After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them. Candidates are NOT required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with self-attested documents in support of their eligibility as and when called for.
Note:- Any ambiguity/ false information/ concealment of information detected in the certificates will result in cancellation of the candidature at any stage of selection.
Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their Online Application well in time before the last date to avoid possible technical snags. No other means/ mode of application will be acknowledged. No application shall be accommodated beyond the specified Dates. Application which is not in conformity with the requirements will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Crucial Dates to Remember:-
Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application:- 06th January, 2016 till 5 pm.
Closing Date of Receipt of Application Fee by Cash in SBI Bank:- 12th January, 2016.
Closing Date of Receipt of Hardcopy of Online Application:- 15th January, 2016 till 5 pm.